Your holiday with us
Included in our offer:
Food and drink:
- Enjoy a hearty breakfast experience every morning. From 7 am for early risers. You can eat breakfast on the sun terrace in nice weather. Wherever possible we prefer to use regional produce. A small sample of what the breakfast buffet has in store you can find here.
- Gourmet-Night if you book the Half Pension:
We have turned supper into something special. Try the 4-course choice menu with a large variety of starters and salad buffet, a choice of 4 entrées and main courses, and of course desserts.
- If it is pizza you want, nothing is easier! We also have a special menu for children. On request, you can have vegetarian, lactose- or gluten-free meals. This is what we call pure half-board.
- Children’s play area in a large garden with swings, slides, table football, table tennis, zip wire ride, several see-saws, sand pit and plenty of space for charging around
- New indoor game park
- Common room with board games and card games
- We are happy to provide a high chair and a baby carrier
- We are happy to warm your baby food and bottle, please inform us of special food requirements for your baby in advance
After an eventful day in our mountains or after a tiring journey you can relax in our swimming pool with a panoramic view of our mountains or enjoy the sun on our new lawn.
Opening times swimming pool:
06.30 - 07.30 and 08.00 - 22.00
Opening times wellnes area:
15.30 - 19.30 (15.30 - 16.30 family sauna; sauna open for children >14 years attended by the parents - persons with swimwear allowed)
- Lockable ski and bike room
- Tools for minor repairs to your sporting equipment
- Sockets for free charging of your eBikes
- Bicycle hire - 10.00 Euro/day (if you stay for at least 5 days you can hire a bicycle free of charge for 1 day.
- eBikes hire - 15,00 Euro/day
- free Toboggan hire
- Free ski bus to Monte Cavallo and to Racines - bus stop directly outside the hotel
- If you are touring for several days you can leave your car at the hotel free of charge
- Ideally situated for various excursions and for access to public transport (bus and railway)
- Large terrace for soaking up the sunshine, drinking coffee, relaxing and dining
- Daily newspapers and magazines
- Free WiFi
- Drying room for wet clothes and shoes
- Facilities for washing and drying laundry
- Very generously sized free car park with some covered spaces
- We inform you daily about what’s on in Campo di Trens, Vipiteno and surrounding area; from weather forecasts to interesting events